1.TLM in early glottic laryngeal cancer. 3rd Head & Neck Course, Totally in 3D. February 23-25, 2020, Torino, Italy.
2. Surgical aspects and facial nerve management. 7th. World Congress of IAOO. August 31-September 3, 2019, Rome, Italy.
3. Activities on screening for early diagnosis and promoting MDT. 7th. World Congress of IAOO. August 31-September 3, 2019, Rome, Italy.
4. Complications of surgery for benign salvary pathologies. 5th Congress of European ORL-HNS. June 29-July 3, 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
5. Perioperative complications after salvage surgery? How to prevent complications before, during and after surgery? 5th Congress of European ORL-HNS. June 29-July 3, 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
6. Epidemiology of Head & Neck Cancer in Europe. 5th Congress of European ORL-HNS. June 29-July 3, 2019, Brussels, Belgium.
7. Management of neck in PTC: From controversy to consensus. 16.th Thyroid Workshop. June 15, 2019, Seoul, South Korea.
8. The role of multidisciplinary team in the management of thyroid cancer. 16.th Thyroid Workshop. June 15, 2019, Seoul, South Korea.
9. Salvage surgery following chemoradiation. VII. Interdisciplinary Congress of Head and Neck Diseases. May 30-June 1, 2019, Moscow, Russia.
10. Thyroid Battle. VII. Interdisciplinary Congress of Head and Neck Diseases. May 30-June 1, 2019, Moscow, Russia.
11. Practical tips and tricks for improving outcomes of salvage surgery -Controversies in the management of head and neck cancer, May 15-16, 2019, London, UK.
12. Improvement of diagnosis in head and neck cancer in the last two decades – 3rd Polish Conference, Innovations in Otolaryngology – Controversies in Oncology, April 11-13, 2019, Poznan, Poland.
13. Complications in head and neck surgery- open approach – 3rd Polish Conference, Innovations in Otolaryngology – Controversies in Oncology, April 11-13, 2019, Poznan, Poland.
14. Management of the neck – 3rd Congress of Asia-Pasific Society of Thyroid Surgery, Dec 7-9, 2018, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
15. Surgical perspective – Optimization and timing of surgery – 2. Int. Congress on Oncological Sciences, September 20-23, 2018, Antalya, Turkey.
16. Challenging cases – ECHNO, Apr 11-14, 2018, Rome, Italy
17. Management of parotid gland tumors – International Winter ORL Symposium, Feb 26, 2018, Kopaonik, Serbia
18. Management of carcinoma of the tongue – International Winter ORL Symposium, Feb 26, 2018, Kopaonik, Serbia
19. Salvage surgery following CRT – 1. Congress of the Serbian Society of the Head & Neck Oncology, Nov 27-28, 2017, Novisad, Serbia
20. Management of neck in papillary thyroid cancer – APTS, Nov 1-3, 2017, Okinawa, Japan
21. Salvage surgery after failed chemoradiation for head & neck cancer, 4. Congress of European ORL-HNS, Oct 7-11, 2017, Barcelona, Spain
22. Limits and pitfalls in salvage surgery – 88. Annual Meeting German Society of ORLHNS, May 24-27, 2017, Erfurt, German
23. Salivary tumors – IFHNOS World Tour, Oct 9-11, 2016, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
24. EORTC: Where surgery meets clinical research – ECHNO, Sept 7-10, 2016, Budapest, Hungary
25. Surgical management of salivary gland malignancy, 9. Int. Conference on Head & Neck Cancer, July 16-20, 2016, Seattle, USA
26. Special issues in salvage surgery; What surgeon has to know – Update Skills in Head & Neck Surgery & Oncology, Apr 5-9, 2016, Leipzig, Germany
27. Chemoradiation in advanced laryngeal cancer: From controversy to consensus, UAE Cancer Congress, Oct 29-31, 2015, Dubai, UAE
28. Salvage surgery in laryngeal cancer after chemoradiation – 5. World Congress of IAOO, July 8-11, 2015, Sao Paolo, Brazil
29. Endoscopic Vs. external procedures in head & neck surgery – 3. Congress of European ORL HNS, June 7-11, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic
30. Surgical concerns for CRT in advanced laryngeal cancer – 3. Congress of European ORL HNS, June 7-11, 2015, Prague, Czech Republic
31. Surgical management of cancer of the tongue – 102. Italian Society of ORL HNS, May 27-30, 2015, Rome, Italy
32. Laryngectomy & ablative surgery: Is there still a place – Update Skills in Head & Neck Surgery & Oncology, March 25-28, 2015, Leipzig, Germany
33. Larynx – Hypopharynx, Case Discussion Multidisciplinary. Head and Neck Cancer Current Concepts, October 16, 2014, İstanbul, Turkey.
34. Surgical Management of Cancer of the Oral Tongue. 9th Balkan Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, June 1-5, 2014, Budva, Montenegro.
35. Surgery for Advanced Laryngeal cancer. 9th Balkan Congress of Otorhinolaryngology, June 1-5, 2014, Budva, Montenegro.
36. Management of Advanced Laryngeal Cancer. 1oth. Congress of ELS, April 9-12, 2014, Antalya, Turkey.
37. Surgical Management of Cancer of the Oral Tongue. Balkan Education Tour, May 10- 17, 2013, Pristine-Sarajevo-Skopje-Tirana.
38. Oral Cancer. Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery, IFHNOS World Tour, October 8-10, 2012, Cairo, Egypt.
39. Is there a Role for Neoadjuvant Therapy in HNC? 2nd Congress of the MMOF, November 17-20, 2011, İstanbul, Turkey.
40. Early glottic cancer- Where are we? 1. Congress of CEORL-HNS, July 2-6, 2011, Barcelona, Spain.
41. Salivary Tumors. Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery, IFHNOS World Tour, October 9-11, 2008, Athens, Greece.
42. Management of Parotid Tumors. MCSCON, April 5-6, 2008, Patna, India.
43. Adjuvant Therapy Following Neck Dissection. 3rd World Congress of IFHNOS, June 27- July 1, 2006, Prague, Czech Rebuplic.
44. Managemet of Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma. 20th Congress of the ERS and 23rd Congress of ISIAN, June 18-25, 2004, İstanbul, Turkey.
45. Indications of neck dissection.7th National Congress of Otorhinolaryngology – Bulgarian Society, , October 18-20, 2001, Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
46. Management of the neck in head and neck cancer. 11th Panhellenic Congress of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, June 20-23, 2001, Athens, Greece.
47. Management of the N+ neck. 5th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, July 29–August 2, 2000, San Francisco, USA.